Wednesday, April 22, 2009

All caught up!

And time to start making some new things, out of yummy colors of felt!! I was thinking of little animals which consist of stuffing and sand to stand up. Also found a couple shirts with their top half cut off, which of course i snatched right away and printed on them, now I am constructing an amazing comfortable top and it gave me a wonderful idea including summerdresses and suspenders!

I have so many ideas, i need a book just to jot everything down as it pops up. Point is I have booked a showcase spot on the 26th and I really want to get a bunch of new stuff up before then. I just printed and dyed so many slips I need to do a photoshoot, hopefully pop out a couple of headbands before then too.. oh geez i need a nother me!

No comments:

Post a Comment