Friday, April 10, 2009

Breakfast mixed with some dye.

So yesterday was an exciting day, because my good buddy Jack came over and took us around to multiple thrift shops. I never get to do that because I am always on my bicycle, so yesterday was a real treat. PLUS we stopped and got falaffels! yum. But back to the point, at these thrift stores I picked up so many new wonderful slips ( which I already threw in a couple color dye baths), and a pill box hat, and all kinds of other wonderful vintage goodies. So now that I have collected a good amount of vintage articles I will be adding a vintage section to the shop! I am stoked about it. I was also thinking of printing on vintage shirts I had found.

I was wondering if you all would comment on that idea, do you think it would be a good idea to screen print on a couple vintage tops and skirts and purses? Let me know, if yah don't I am going to go ahead and do it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment