Friday, May 8, 2009

Finally slowing down...

Things were a little crazy here the past few days, a couple of our pals from asheville NC came into town and we went to the beach everyday, and Sadye left her doggie Sam with us while they go to south america. Then I worked a couple of days and it was Jareds birthday and we went to Myakka state park in sarasota florida, and we saw so many alligators and other animals it was great! I will be posting the pictures on my mixxmade site and flickr site. So coming soon really awesome photos by MLE


But today Jared went to work, and it is time for me to get to work 3 packages to send out (hopefully to the right address..sometimes i am such a nit wit) and a couple of veggie tote bags to make before sunday for the place I work at on the weekends..

Also the other afternoon my pal katie and i were biking home from work when we noticed the colleges let out and holy crap did I score some wonderful goodies from their dumpster cans. These amazing huge feather pallets with hundreds of different colroed and sized feathers, I almost peed my pants when we found them. So I need to get to it and sit down and bust out a few headbands. I already owe 3 to some ladies and I want to make some to post for some selling too.. But anywho this blog is about me getting my butt on track so freakin do it MLE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment