Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fun/Goofy idea to keep myself busy on the road....

I am going to add a listing on my Etsy to buy a pen pal.. the pen pal would be me.. and the deal would be that ill send you letters in the mail of little trinkets i have found along the way or drawings on napkins i will be doing and collecting flowers ill be pressing arrowheads ill be finding feathers ill be snatching.. etc.. you get the point and You get to decide how many of these little treasure filled envelopes you get.. I will probably do something like 5 bucks gets yah 1 letter 10 will get ya 4 you know something along those lines... I dont know if anyone would be into it.. but i think it would be a ton of fun for me and if it were me recieving the letters.. id be totally stoked about it.. So I will post it and we will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment